Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Bound & Determined

Authors Note: 
This is a snippet of a longer piece I wrote, "Beginnings". I wrote "Beginnings" after finishing "Highwire", in an attempt to re-set Jack and Claire's relationship to its beginning and pin its trajectory to the hints dropped by the writers and actors on Law & Order. I couldn't resurrect the full "Beginnings" novel-length story, but I found this piece from it in one of my hand-written journals.  


*****

“Hey, Jack,” came a voice from his right as he hung his coat in the closet by the door.


Jack McCoy  turned to see his girlfriend and colleague, Claire Kincaid, smiling at him from the doorway to his kitchen.

“How did you get in?” he asked.

“I sweet talked your doorman. He didn’t think you’d mind, as much as I come and go lately.” She paused. This wasn’t the warm reception she’d been expecting. “I’m sorry, Jack. I didn’t think you’d mind, either, but it’s obvious you do.”

“Did I say that?”

“You aren’t kissing me already like you would be if you were happy to see me,” she thought. “I can see that you’re upset, and it seems to be upset with me. What is it?”

“When did you get back?”

“Around 3:00 this afternoon.”

He nodded, following her into the kitchen.

“I took an earlier flight, and thought I’d surprise you with dinner.”

“Some kind of penance?”

Maybe now she’d find out what was bothering him.  “For what?”

“For flying to Washington without letting me know?” he replied. “I felt like an idiot waiting for you at Leonardo’s. And I was frantic when I didn’t hear from you. I finally called the office to see if anyone had heard from you, and then told me where you‘d gone. ”

“I’m sorry, Jack. You were in chambers when I got the message from Hassan’s attorney. She was out of her mind because he was practically on a plane back to Afghanistan thanks to INS. Without him we have no case … and you know what happens to him as soon as he’s back there.  You would have done the same thing, and you know it.”

“I would have left a note.”

This wasn’t the way this evening was supposed to go. She hadn’t expected anger, and now she was getting annoyed with him, because she’d missed him and wanted a nice night together - not a fight. “I tried calling last night. The machine was full”

“I was out.”

“I noticed.  Where were you?”

“A bar.” He folded his arms and leaned against the counter.

“Jack,” she began, trying to keep her voice even, trying to diffuse whatever time bomb was waiting for her.  “You’re right, I’m sorry.  I should have figured out some way to let  you know. It was just so rushed and last minute, I barely had time to come home and toss overnight clothes into a suitcase before getting on the train.”

She advanced toward him and Jack let her wrap her arms around his midsection as she looked up at him.
“Forgive me?” she queried softly, peering up at him intently.

Many thoughts swirled in his head. Part of him was still angry, because he’d been so needlessly worried when she’d failed to meet him at the restaurant. It was the first time she’d stood him up since their short, intense relationship had begun a few months earlier, when she had come to him, initiating both of their initial encounters. He knew he should trust her intentions more by now, but behind that arrogant façade, part of him still expected her to come to her senses and leave him. When she never arrived for dinner, his first thought was that she was pulling away from him. The force of the loss he felt, sitting in their favorite restaurant, had overwhelmed him. He knew he was reacting poorly, punishing her for inadvertently hurting him.

Looking down at her upturned face, eyes full of concern and enough contrition to satisfy his male pride, he cursed his insecurity .  “A woman doesn’t look at a man that way, McCoy,” he told himself, “doesn’t bribe your doorman to surprise you with dinner if she’s half way out the door. Give over … she loves you.”

“I love you, Claire,” he heard his voice say.

“I love you, Jack … and I am sorry,” she said forcefully, without an iota of hesitation.

Jack’s mood visibly lightened.

“You doubted that?” she queried, understanding the meaning written all over his face.

She didn’t give him a chance to reply, instead raising to her toes to kiss beneath his chin. Jack dipped his head and their lips met. It was a gentle, deliberate, possessive kiss with which they tried to convey their emotions to one another; Jack claiming Claire with his lips, Claire offering herself to him with hers. Their tongues met momentarily before Jack pulled his head back, looking at her intently.

“I was worried something might have happened to you. You aren’t usually late without calling,” he told her. Indeed, those had been his first thoughts. Thinking something had happened to her had staggered him. He didn’t tell her the other part - that he’d been afraid it meant she was leaving him, afraid of appearing too vulnerable.

“I’m sorry.”

He smiled suddenly. “I suppose I’ll forgive you … since you’ve gone to soo much trouble.”

Claire smiled back. Jack was like that sometimes. He didn’t like discussing his feelings, rarely did until some situation forced his hand, and then it was like some cathartic therapy: hard, but once complete he moved on quickly.

“What’s for dinner?”

“Linguine with pesto, roasted chicken breast, broccoli, Caesar salad … ok?”

“Perfect.”


*****

An hour later, a well-fed Jack McCoy sat on his sofa, feet up on the coffee table, hand with a scotch glass resting in his lap.

Finished cleaning up from dinner, Claire slid next to him on the sofa. Jack draped his free arm around her. The beginning of their dinner conversation consisted of Jack updated Claire on case statuses from meetings she’d missed  in her absence while she informed him of the argument she’d made to prevent Hassan’s deportation and assure his extradition to New York. But shop talk was over.

“I wish you would have been home last night when I called … we could have had a much more pleasant start to this evening,” she told him.

“Oh … I don’t know … I’d say it worked out in the end.”

“You say that like it’s almost over.”

“Are you staying the night?” he asked, hopefully.

“I was hoping you’d want me to.”

Jack nodded. “Stay. I want you to,” he said and stood, holding hi hand out to her.  “Come to bed?” it was only half a question.

Claire slipped her hand into his and he helped her up.

In his bedroom, Jack lit the trio of candles on his dresser -a tribute to Claire’s female influence. As a pleasant glow suffused the room, Jack sat at the end of his bed, taking Claire by the hand and bringing her close in front of him. He smiled at her, close-lipped and eyes crinkling at the corners. Claire didn’t know it yet, but that smiled signaled the beginnings of an idea forming in Jack’s brain.

“We’re going to try something a little different,” he thought to himself.

“What am I going to do with you?” Claire asked him softly, taking his face in her hands.

Jack shrugged and pulled her against him, catching her lips in a kiss that shook them both with its intensity. The current still running strong between them, they eased out of the kiss to regard each other, lust clearly rising in both. In a moment, they were again engulfed in a fiery kiss. In a moment, Jack was pushing Claire away again - something she did often enough to him to signal a change in pace or activity - and smiled inwardly at the look of confusion on her face: the look that generally belonged to him.

“I missed you,” he confessed,” I was worried for a while there that something …I couldn’t bear it if something were to happen to you.”

“I didn’t mean to worry you.”

“I know, babe… I’m just a little cranky because I got so little sleep.”

“If it makes you feel any better, I didn’t sleep very well last night, either.”

“No? Why not?”

She laid her hands on his shoulder and moved in a little closer.

“Because there was something I would rather have been doing.  In a different bed.   I kept thinking that if I hadn’t had to come to DC, I’d probably be making love to you. That’s when I tried to call.”

“Mmmm, I see.  Hoping for a little phone sex?” 

Claire blushed. She’d never had phone sex before, had never really seen the point, but the thought had crossed her mind as she’d laid in bed alone, missing Jack - Jack, whose voice was enough to excite her.

“I didn’t say that …” she stammered.

“The red in your cheeks tells me it’s true,” he replied. “What were you thinking you were wanting?”

“What do you mean?” she asked, turning a deeper shade of crimson.

“Why does this embarrass me?” she wondered to herself.

“How did you think it would work?” he asked her.  “What did you think we would do?”

Claire shrugged. “I was hoping you’d have some ideas.”

Jack wasn’t going to let her get away with being so vague. “You must have had some idea what would go on?” he prodded, pulling her against his chest.

She tried to avoid looking at him, embarrassed by his questions - embarrassed more by her own desires. But he turned her face to his and looked directly into her eyes.

“I thought we would … I don’t know … talk about what we like to do when … when we’re together … what do you think?”

“Nice … but you know what I would have liked?”  He asked, happy to take the lead given her shy reticence. Shy wasn’t an emotion he was used to seeing on Claire’s face.  It was more than just adorable - it was an incredible turn-on.

Claire shook her head. Jack was holding her very, very close and she noted her heart rate had increased and breathing had grown more shallow.

“I would have liked to have you close your eyes … get undressed and let me tell you how to touch yourself. To pretend my hands were touching you … God, it would have been hot to listen to you cum from that.”

Claire nodded in agreement and leaned in to kiss him.

“Would you like that, baby? Would you do what I told you? Would you touch your breasts when I told you to? Play with your nipples? Would you slip your hand down and massage your clit for me? Slide your fingers inside and pump in and out until you came for me?”

Claire was breathing even more heavily now, a warm, glowing pressure starting in her stomach and spreading lower.  “Yes … yes, Jack,” she replied, Jack’s words having their desire effect.  “All of that … anything.”

“Stand up straight, babe,” he whispered, voice low, attempting to check his own desire as the image of Claire making herself cum at his command overcame him.

“I want you to take off your shirt, Claire,” he told her. “Slowly.”

She cocked an eyebrow at him, but complied, drawing it slowly over her head. Jack smiled at the way her nipples hardened beneath the fabric of her bra as she grew cooler. He stood up and moved behind to unhook her the clasp. He laid his palms on her back and slid upward to her shoulders, easing her bra straps down.

“I would love to hear touching yourself for me,” he told her, “Love to see it.” he added, kissing her shoulders as his hands slid town to cup her breasts.

Claire sighed and he leaned back into Jack’s heat. Their discussion of phone sex, in particular the notion that Jack would be instructing Claire how to tease and pleasure herself had given Jack an idea. When he felt Claire lean back against him, he let go of her breasts and stepped back, then moved in front of her before she could turn to him.

Claire moved to embrace him, but he gently blocked it, grasping her wrists just as her arms were about to encircle his neck. The look of confusion flashed across her face.

“Let’s play a little game,” Jack suggested as he sat on the edge of the bed.

What sort of game?”

“Like what we were just talking about … but in person.”

“You want to watch me … touch myself?”

“Hell yes, and I’d pay good money to see it,” he thought to himself.

“What I want - for now - is to watch you strip for me,” he told her, “Start taking your jeans off, very slowly … just undo the button and zipper for now.”

Claire did so and jack delighted as the satiny-lavender of her panties were revealed between the open sides of the zipper.

“Now, in a circle .. Turn in a circle, slowly.”

Claire completed the revolution. She knew she was blushing at the way Jack was looking at her … his eyes filled with lust and affection, tinged with a hint of possessiveness Claire had never seen from him before … and it excited her.

She looked at him expectantly, waiting for more direction.

Now, turn around and face the other direction.” When she had done so, he continued. “Now, I want you to ease your jeans off, very slowly, and bend forward a little while you peel them down your thighs.”

Jack smiled as Claire did his bidding, slowly revealing her satin-clad behind, the sweet swell of flesh where her legs met her ass cheeks, the backs of her creamy thighs, and eventually both legs in their entirety.

“Now turn back to me,” Jack commanded softly.

Claire stepped out of her jeans and turned to face him, arms resting lightly at her sides.

“Perfect,” Jack told her, making sure she noticed how thoroughly he perused her body, “It still amazes me how beautiful you are.”

No one had ever made her feel as beautiful as Jack did when they made love. He spoke to and looked at her like he’d never seen anyone as exquisite. It always surprised her because Jack was not he most romantic man she’d ever met, and certainly wasn’t prone to flowery prose. Maybe that’s why it was so effective.

“Come here,” he beckoned.

Claire moved closer and Jack let his hands come to rest atop her hiops.

“Now what?” she asked him quietly, stroking his soft grey hair with one hand.

Her nipples were inches from Jack’s face. He couldn’t resist the darkened nubs, already hardened from the chill in the room, and from the excitement of being watched and instructed. He kissed each rosey tip before turning Claire around in front of him.

He ran his hands over her back, sliding his palms over her behind. Claire loved the attention he was paying her. His words were firm and gently commanding, but his caresses were light, almost teasing. The combination of the two were already having a devastating effect on her and they’d barely even begun. Soon his lips were trailing slowly, lightly up her spine, sending shivers throughout her body until he was standing up behind her, planting fluttering kisses along her shoulders and neck.

“That feels wonderful, lover,” she told him.

“Mmmmmhmmm.”

More kisses. He pushed her hair aside and nuzzled the back of her neck all the way up to her hairline, then let her hair fall back into place and continued worshipping the her smooth shoulders. He slipped his hands under her arms and reached around her to toy maddeningly with her nipples, exulting as they grew larger and more taut beneath the dexterous moving of his fingers.

“Close your eyes, Claire,” he whispered.

Claire closed here eyes and in a moment it seemed as though the sensations of Jack kissing and caressing her had magnified.

“If I told you to keep your eyes closed no matter what, could you do it?” he asked her, trailing his fingers up and down her arms. “Do you trust me enough?”

“Of course I trust you, lover,” she told him, her eyes still shut. “But I’m not sure … I like watching you.  I don’t know if I could keep them closed … why?”

“I’d like to see how you react to my touch when all you can do is feel and you don’t know what I’m going to do next.”

Claire had fantasized a few times about what it would be like to be blindfolded during lovemaking and the thought of the heightened attention to her other senses had always thrilled her. “Do you want to blindfold me?”

The question and the excitement he saw flickering in her eyes told him she wasn’t going to need much in the way of persuasion. He swallowed hard and nodded, realizing an instant later that in her question and his response to it, some of his control was slipping away.

He took a breath, smiled wickedly at her and moved past her to the bedside table.

He opened and shut the drawer and a moment later returned to Claire with a soft black satin sleep mask, given to him by Liz Olivet several months previously after a conversation about his occasional insomnia.

“Ok?” he asked, raising his hands above Claire’s head.

“Yes, Jack.”

Gingerly, he lowered the mask so that it covered Claire’s eyes.

“Can you see?”

“No.” she replied, and indeed she could not. It was slightly disconcerting. Jack moved closer to her and she was comforted by the heat radiating from his body.

“You look so sexy,” he whispered near her ear, and she shivered as his breath hit her neck.  Claire felt her heart beginning to breathe faster.

“I love you mouth,” Jack told her and she started as his lips unexpectedly met hers.  “Your lips are so soft and warm.”

He lowered his lips to the base of her throat. He moved behind her and she felt the hair prickle on the back of her neck at what she could sense but could not see. She arched her back as his fingers reached out to race her spine. He kissed between her shoulder blades then moved away from her.

“Jack?”

“Back in a sec, babe.”

Left standing, presumably alone, Claire could not help but feel self-conscious to a degree:  naked, vulnerable, unable to see.

When Jack returned - he’d gone to retrieve the belt from his robe - he padded silently up behind Claire.

“Miss me?”  Claire jumped. Jack chuckled and picked up her hand. “Come with me.”

Carefully, he steered Claire toward his bed. “Okay, lover?” he asked her.

“Wonderful, Jack,” she had barely finished before he’d swept her feet out from underneath her. She squealed as she felt her body being lifted, turned, and cradled against Jack’s chest.

“You could warn me!”

“But you’re not supposed to know what’s coming next, remember?”

He lay her down and laid down next to her. The feel of his clothes against her, sight taken away, made her more acutely aware of her own nakedness. Claire sighed as Jack leaned over to kiss her, moaning softly as he reached out to toy with an already stiffened nipple.

After several moments of deep kissing, Jack moved to straddle Claire, beginning a devastating assault of her neck with his lips and tongue before going after her lips once more. He massaged his way down her shoulders and arms and reaching her hands, slipped his fingers between hers. When he felt her fingers close over his own, he slowly drew her arms back over her head.

He kissed his way over to her ear, “I want to share a fantasy with you.”

“I thought you already were?” she asked. He knew by her voice that had her eyes been visible, they would be dancing mischievously at him.

He chuckled. “Oh, there’s more to it, babe, if  you’re willing.”

“Tell me, Jack.”

“I want to tie you to the bed … just your wrists.  Kiss and lick and fondle you until you’re begging me to fuck you … to use my fingers … whatever it takes to make you cum. And then I want to make  you cum over and over until you beg me to stop. I don’t want to hurt or humiliate you … just tease you when you can’t touch me back,” he whispered, kissing her earlobe and sucking lightly for a moment.  “You won’t be able to distract me, to drive me so crazy with your touch that I have to be inside you. Are you game?”

“Yes, Jack,” she breathed.  “I have to admit, I’ve had this fantasy before.”

He kissed her.  “I love you, Claire.”

“Love you, too.”

“Ready?”

Claire nodded.

Jack knotted one end of his robe’s belt around Claire’s left wrist, ran the other through several slats of his head board and wrapped it around her right wrist, securing her hands to the bed.

“Okay?”

Claire tugged at the bonds.  They weren't too tight, but she definitely wasn't going anyway. That knowledge made her stomach flip, sending a bolt of pleasure shooting lower. “It’s fine, Jack.”

“Good.”

In a moment, Claire felt jack get  up.  “I need to get something from the kitchen.”

 “Hurry, please.”

Alone, immobilized, Claire was struck by the degree to which she felt vulnerable.  “Breathe, Claire,” she told herself. She knew she had nothing to worry about - Jack loved and cherished her and would never intentionally do her harm. Excitement and anticipation were stronger than fear she felt as evidenced by the rapid pace of her heart, the shortness of her breath, and the tingle between her thighs.

It seemed like many moments had gone by since Jack had left her, when in reality it had been a minute or so. He returned quietly, hoping for a few moments to marvel at Claire without her knowledge of his presence. He stood in the doorway, leaning against the frame, a bottle of wine in one hand, two glasses in the other.

He smiled to himself, wondering if Claire was aware that her hips were gyrating ever so slightly against her bed. He moved and set his booty down on the night stand.

“Jack?”

“I’m back, babe.”

“What did you get?”

“Some wine.”

Suddenly his hand slipped between  her thighs to cup her womanly softness.

“Oh!” Claire gasped, then moaned softly as  his hand increased its pressure.

“I think you’re going to enjoy this very much, he whispered softly, his voice suddenly very close to her ear, “I know I will.”

She heard him pouring wine into their glasses, then his hand was behind her head, tilting it up.  “Drink,” he said, bringing the glass to her lips, tilting back slowly.  He was careful, yet some wine spilled from the side of her lips, running down her chin and throat.  He put the glass down and bent to lick her clean.  Claire sighed deeply.  She felt his warm breath against her chest and then a sharp, wet tugging on her nipple that told her Jack had enclosed the hardened nub between his lips.

“Mmmmm,” Claire sighed.

He rested his hand over her panties again, and began rubbing back and forth, tantalizing her sex, igniting every nerve ending in her lush body, each one alive with feeling to make up for the loss of sight.  When she began to push back against his hand, body demanding more, Jack removed the hand. Claire whimpered. He released her nipple and Claire moaned softly when he captured the other between his warm, moist lips. 

Claire felt him stretching for something and heard him fumbling in the table next to the bed. She heard the pop of a plastic bottle opening and wondered which of the oils/lotions they’d purchased he had retrieved. The cool liquid he drizzled onto each nipple quickly turned warm as he began to softly rub it into the hardened rosy nubs, and she knew he had grabbed the almond flavored love oil.

He stood suddenly and Claire could hear him undressing, though much of her attention was focused on the tingling in her nipples. The bed sagged again as he moved himself between her legs. His mouth closed over a nipple again. “Mmmmmm,” he sighed as Claire moaned. He continued licking until the almond flavoring was gone. Then he moved to suckle the other. Eventually his moist tongue began making its way down her torso.

Instantly Claire’s mind began to reel. She knew exactly what was coming next -so she thought- and never had she anticipated it so much. The thought of Jack’s tongue working its magic on her enflamed womanhood made her anxious for the sensation’ she needed it, needed him to love her with his mouth, more than she ever had before.

She arched up involuntarily as his tongue reached the top of her panties. For a moment, re relented and kissed his way farther down, sucking briefly on Claire’s heated sex through her panties.

The respite was brief, and he moved further down, kissing and licking his way from her left knee, up her inner thigh, to the sensitive flesh where her leg joined her hidden secret.  She wanted to snake her hand down into his hair, the way she usually did when he pleasured her with his mouth, to stop the teasing and press his face against her. It suddenly hit her what the immobilization of her hands meant. He could do anything he wanted to her, tease her, drive her crazy, and she could do nothing about it.

He stopped briefly to nuzzle the sweet flesh before moving down to begin again with her right leg. He moved more slowly this time, and when he finally reached her inner thigh, he hooked a finger in each side of her panties, and gently eased them off of her.

“Jack, oh God, please!” she moaned, imploring him.

“Not yet,” he soothed softly, then began again with her left knee, moving slower still. The restraint was taxing him almost as much as it was taxing Claire, who was whimpering now, completely consumed with her need. She felt she would die if he aroused her further but granted no release when he finally eased her thighs apart.

She felt his fingers on her, strong, firm, soothing, parting the petals of her feminine flower, darting his tongue inside her, sliding it in as deeply as he could. He pumped in and out several times before he stopped, his face hovering just above her. Claire could feel his hot breath caressing her naked flesh.

Claire felt shameless with need.  “Jack … please!”

“What, babe?”

“Please … make me cum … I can’t … I need to cum.”

Jack gave in, licking his way up to her engorged female jewel. He circled round and round with his tongue, one handing resting on the flesh above her swollen nub. To her surprise, she did not instantly begin to cum. Instead, Claire’s hips pushed up against him. With his other hand he slid two fingers into her, letting them sink deeply in, then holding still. As he’d anticipated, Claire began to move against his hand, her hips guiding his fingers in and out of her hot, honeyed sheath even as he continue laving her clit with his tongue.

When her rhythm steadied, he began pumping his fingers in time with her thrusting hips. He sucked her engorged pearl into his mouth and at last, Claire began to shudder. It began as a slight shiver and worked its way to a shake until Claire’s body was wracked with spasms of release. She cried out, sobbing Jack’s name as he continued the ministrations of his fingers and tongue, working her into a frenzied, extended orgasm, easing up as it began to subside, easing her down from the precipice as slowly and thoroughly as he’d brought her up and over it.

At last, Claire lay sated, thoroughly spent, panting and sighing in her contentment. Jack reached up and loosened her wrists and removed the blindfold, then pulled her into his arms, stroking her body as tremors still coursed through her every now and again. When she finally opened her eyes, he was staring at her intently.

“You were amazing,” he told her.

“It felt so good.”

“I could tell.”

“I thought I was going to go out of my mind when you were teasing me … and it drove me crazy that I couldn‘t do anything about it.”

“But beg,” he reminded her.

She nodded.

“It was really hot to push you like that,“ he whispered, then drew her in for a long, deep kiss.

“Mmmm,” Claire sighed into the kiss just before they eased apart. Jack trailed kisses down the column of her throat. When he reached the crook of her neck, he began sucking lightly.

After a moment, Claire laughed and shrugged him away. “Hey!  Trying to give me a hickey?”

“No,” he breathed against her neck, reaching her earlobe and lightly sucking the sweet fleshy mass for several seconds before continuing, “I just love tasting your skin after you cum. I love all the different ways you taste … your lips, your skin, your cum.”

Her body was tingling. She didn’t notice when it happened, but Jack had begun lightly toying with her nipples. She still felt very, very warm.

Her heat did not go unnoticed by Jack.  “Your body’s still so hot, babe.”

“In more ways than one.”

“Oh, yes? He queried, trailing one hand down her torso and slipped it between her thighs to cup her moist, engorged flesh.  He began rubbing back and forth, letting a finger slip between the folds as he did so. Claire sighed.

Jack slipped two fingers swiftly into her. Claire moaned and her eyes fluttered closed as he began to pump in and out.

“You weren’t kidding,” he told her when her back arched, urging his fingers deeper. Intrigued, Jack wondered exactly how far she’d let him push her before her more aggressive nature returned, before she stopped letting him toy with her and demanded more.  Though he’d released her bonds, Claire lay with her arms back against the pillow, her legs parted wide, accommodating Jack’s hand as his fingers probed her depths. She thrust back at him, gyrating her hips as he pushed his fingers in and out.

“Hold still, babe” Jack whispered, leaning in.

“I can’t, Jack,” she gasped, breath ragged.

“Shhh … you can, Claire.”  He bent over and kissed her neck, his other hand beginning to tease a nipple.  “Don’t move or I’ll stop doing this,” he whispered, his command punctuated by an increase in the pace of his fingers pumping in and out of her.

“God, Jack … please don’t stop.” she pleaded, incapable of ceasing movement.

But he did stop, withdrawing his hand completely.  Claire inhaled sharply through her teeth, feeling the empty ache. 

“If you can’t control yourself, maybe you need even more,” he told her.  Suddenly there was a pressure on her again, and Claire felt Jack beginning to push his fingers back into her. This time, there was more pressure and when she felt her body accept him she knew he’d pushed a third finger into her.

“Jack!” she gasped, startled by the initial shock of being so full. It was awkward, slightly painful upon entry, but soon gave way to an intense heat that permeated the rest of her body as she opened to him.

Jack, watching her very intently, had seen the momentary pain flash across her face. “Babe, do you want me to stop?” he asked, not prepared for how strangled his voice sounded with his worry.

“No!” she cried.  “Was that me?” she wondered to herself

Holding his hand still, Jack leaned over and kissed Claire’s throat, then readjusted so that he might pay loving attention to her nipples.

When several moments had passed, Jack felt Claire begin to move her hips. Taking the hint, he slowly withdrew his fingers and thrust forward again.

As before, a look passed over Claire’s face. This time, however, it was one of pure bliss. His rhythm grew more rapid. He eased back to watch Claire’s face. Abandoned to everything but the pleasure given her by her lover, Claire’s face shown with rapture. Jack’s breath caught and he exhaled, a long, strangled sigh. Claire was being driven to heights she’d never known before, but he wasn’t sure he’d last much longer. In ecstasy, she was so beautiful it almost hurt to look at her. Suddenly her dark eyes came open, smoldering at him.

“Christ Jack, please.”

“What, babe?  What do you want?” he asked, genuinely unaware of what precisely she needed in that moment. He was pumping faster now, his own excitement nearly strangling him.

“I need you, Jack … need to have you inside me, hard, fast.”

Suddenly, he regretted that he’d remained clothed, there was so much to remove before he could be inside her Claire the way she wanted - the way he wanted. He struggled free of his clothing as quickly as possible, tearing at buttons as he worked. When he was naked, Jack laid out against the bed and pulled Claire astride him, and bringing her in for a  heated, intense kiss.

“Show me,” he breathed hotly against her mouth.  “Show me what you want … what you need.”

Claire reached between them and guided him into her hot, honeyed depths. She braced her self with a hand on either side of her head as she began to raise and lower herself. She was slow and deliberate at first, raising up until Jack almost slid out of her, then lowering again and grinding momentarily before beginning to rise. 

Jack grabbed her head in his hands and kissed her, hard.  Claire began to ride faster then, raising up to grip the head board, more solid than the mattress, for increased leverage for her movements.  Jack gripped her hips, driving her faster on him until she arched backward, head thrown back with abandon as she experienced another blindingly intense orgasm.

Still hard, still deep in side her, Jack flipped their positions and began to piston his hips against her, needing to cum now, no longer able to hold back after such restraint.

“Look at me, Claire,” Jack commanded, and her eyes flew open. When he saw her eyes roll back, another orgasm approaching, he slammed into her harder, crying out just before she did, collapsing on top of her, deeply sated.

Claire held him against her breast, stroking his hair, until they were both able to breathe normally. 

“Hmmmmm …. Where did all of that come from?”  Claire asked, amazed by Jack’s new sense of adventure.  She felt the rumble in his chest.

“I wanted to make sure you couldn’t get away,” he chuckled. 

“I’ll tell you a secret” she said softly, still stroking his hair.

“Hmmm, what’s that?”

“When you doing that to me, the last thing I am thinking about is trying to get away.” 

“I guess that means I should do that more often.”

“Mmmmm, yes, please,” she purred, snuggling closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment